Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!!




























sigh I feel like I'm always running behind. I want to keep up with my life on this blog, but, unfortunately, "life" gets in the way!!! =)

I LOVE snow!!!! I always look forward to at least one good snow each winter, and I was beginning to wonder about it this year. We had a couple of little "teases" or dustings, if you will, but on Friday, February 12, 2010, it began to snow, and it snowed, and it snowed, and it snowed, and it snowed!!!! It was STILL snowing when I went to bed, and believe me, I stayed up late to watch it!! 8) It was the pure, clean, white snow; there was no ice in it all!! We got out in it and played, and of course I made pictures!

What is it about snow that brings the kid out in all of us? I don't know, but I know it's just about one of the most beautiful scenes that God could ever come up with. I love the soft, quiet, stillness in the air. I love the pure whiteness piled up against a blue sky. It all points me to OUR Creator, and I stand in awe and wonderment!!! It literally takes my breath away!

I hope you enjoy the photos when I post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Variety is the spice of life, and the replica handbags definitely preys off of this fact. louis vuitton is incredibly durable and a great fashion statement to make at the same time as well. Everyone wants something that draws attention to their louis vuitton handbags . If you have ever been through a bag exchange at the airport this can be extremely frustrating especially when all the bags look exactly the same; traveling with a louis vuitton bags will assure that your luggage stands out from all the rest, you can be in and out of the airport in no time at all.