Thursday, October 2, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes....

I want to keep a record of the cute sayings and prayers of my children. Unfortunately, I've forgotten some, because I didn't write them down. :o( I did, however, write some down, so as time allows, I'll post them as I come across them.

This is from Monkey Boy's prayer a few weeks ago (Sunday AM, 9-14-08). I had woke up on Friday morning with my right eye bleeding on the inside. No, you can't see the blood, but I know it by the way I see things when that happens. It's like I'm looking through a piece of Saran Wrap in my right eye. Anyway, Monkey Boy was concerned and prayed, "God, I pray you would help Mama's eye feel better, and I pray that you would make the blood drain out. I wish you would do it right now, but you can do it whenever you want. "

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love working with preschoolers at church b/c their prayers are so sweet and genuine. They move from "parroting" lines as you say them, to adding their own concerns like tractors and kittens and such.
I hope your crew are all well and happy. We're busy getting ready to leave for vacation!
See ya soon!
Kelly

all4memories said...

Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)