Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day














Christmas Day started out being rather calm and peaceful, and then C. woke up. :o) Boy, was he filled with excitement. He ran into our bedroom, proclaiming that Santa had come. We told him he should go tell S. He did, and we all gathered in the living room to check everything out and open our gifts to each other. I recieved something I have been wanting - an Ott-Lite. C. gave S. a HSM2 Gabriella Doll and S. gave C. a police car and a Mini JD play set. S. and C. then read the Christmas story and did a fantastic job!

We then took off to go have lunch at Aunt P.'s house, where more gifts were opened and our tummies were stuffed. After we had stuffed ourselves with ham, turkey, sweet potato casserole, green beans, corn, deviled eggs, dressing, and many dersserts, we went to my mom's for our time together. Oh, that was a mad house!!! From there we came home to drop some things off, reload, and head over to Daddy C.'s parents' house. Thankfully, there wasn't an overload of gifts there, but the biscuits and snacks were delicious!!!

We then came home, let the kids play with just a few little things, and they went to bed.

K., I posted one of the photos specifically for you. Betcha can't guess which one it is. Ha!Ha! My children now have me in training. :o)

I hope all of you reading this had a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: