Monday, December 15, 2008

A Simple Kind of Christmas




I am a simple minded kind of gal, and when I can decorate with simplicity in mind, it's wonderful. The first photo is the centerpiece on my table, made by my children. All I did was sprinkle the sugar snow on the cake plate and place the lid on it. The second photo is a very very simple item that my children made to take to our church's Christmas social last night. These were a big hit. I heard many comments about not only how wonerful they were, but also how simple they are to make. One lady told me, this was the best dish there. That was nice to hear.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Please share the recipe. They look great :)

Kelly said...

You Martha Stewart woman, you! I bet you've had fun with the kids. Mine have helped me make a few goodies, too. E.'s famous stained glass cookies, N.'s Open House punch....
Unfortunately, I've been over-indulging in all the goodies & am going to have to make some resolutions come New Year's!